Understanding Insulin Resistance and Underlying determinants and modifiable factors
- Evaluate key differences between type 1 diabetes and type 1.5 diabetes
- Illustrate low-carbohydrate diets cause insulin resistance in both type 1 and type 1.5 diabetes
- Evaluate which tests are vital in order to understand a patient's autoimmune status
- Review the sequence of events of whole-body insulin resistance in multiple tissues
- Describe why low-carbohydrate diets cause "double diabetes"
Note: You will need a Gmail account to join the google classroom.